Avoid this place at all cost (literally and figuratively). I am astounded as to how this place has a 4.5 star rating. we stayed seven nights here is May 2018. The rooms have a musty, mouldy smell. the bathrooms are filthy! The bed linen is threadbare and the bath towels had a most unpleasant smell. The overall cost is outrageously overpriced, the staff seem disgruntled and the quality of the food appalling. Tiles were falling off the side of the pool, most of the snorkeling gear was broken and the beach front was not a beach but a concrete slab! please, please, please heed my advice and find somewhere else to stay. Almost all of the other guests we met felt the same way.